Dallas / Fort Worth Water Heater Installation & Repair
Do you need an honest plumber for your Dallas water heater installation and repair needs?
Call Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air Conditioning at 214-892-2225 for an appointment.
If the water heater in your Dallas, TX home is in need of repair or if the time has come to replace it, call us at 214-892-2225 today. Our friendly and helpful staff will schedule an appointment at a time that is convenient for you. Our dedication to prompt service means that you won’t have to wait for hours and hours for our service technician to arrive.
Repairing Your Water Heater
If your water heater is not delivering enough hot water, has developed a leak, or has altogether stopped producing, the trained Dallas, TX service professionals at Baker Brothers can assess the problem and suggest the best way to correct it. The average lifespan of a water heater is approximately 12 years. If yours is not working as it should be and is not quite that old yet, your most cost-effective solution may be to have it repaired.
A Look At The Different Types Of Water Heaters
The latest in water heaters offer great energy efficiency affordability and flexibility. If the time has come to replace your hot water system, here’s a quick look at the different types of models that are available for your home.
Electric water heaters: These kinds of heaters require the smallest initial investment. However, due to the higher cost of electric power, they are more expensive to operate than their gas powered counterparts.
Gas water heaters: Although they are initially more expensive, gas heaters tend to be a more affordable option over the long run because of their lower operating costs. Unlike electric models, gas water heaters require venting to the outside.
Tankless hot water systems: These are the latest innovation in the heating system technology. By instantly heating water on demand as it passes through, they eliminate the need to store large volumes of heated water in a holding tank, making them the most energy efficient option available.
Having Your New Water Heater Installed By A Professional
When you place your trust in Baker Brothers for the installation of your new water heater, you will be assured of years of safe and worry-free use. You will also get the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the job was completed in accordance with all local safety codes and following the manufacturer’s guidelines, thus protecting its warranty.
Family Plan Membership for Plumbing
Get a Family Plan Membership today to receive Plumbing Performance Tune–Ups & Inspections a Year for only $9.95 a month!
Preventive maintenance is the best way to avoid costly breakdowns and repairs. With a Baker Brothers Family Plan Membership you will receive:
- Kitchen inspection
- Test and inspect water heater operation and component
- Flush and drain water heater (Under 4 Years-old)
- Inspect each bathroom, including testing toilets for leaks
- Washing machine inspection
- Plumbing and gas pipe inspection
- Complete and review inspection checklist
Your Family Plan Membership includes the following benefits and money saving discounts:
- Front of the Line Scheduling – As a Family Plan Member, when you are in need of service you will receive priority scheduling.
- Discounts on Repairs – You get a 15% discount on repairs when you are part of the Family Plan Membership program.
- Extended Hours – When you are a Family Plan Member, we offer extended hours until 7PM during the week, without additional fees.
- Convenient Auto Renewal – For your convenience, your Family Plan Membership will automatically renew each month so you will never have to worry about missing any of the great benefits and features.