For all your Dallas Air Conditioning Repair needs, call the area HVAC experts at Baker Brothers today at 214-324-8811
Service and Repairs for Your Air Conditioning System
How Do You Know When You Need Air Conditioner Repair in Dallas / Fort Worth? Several things can impede the proper function of your air conditioning system. The accumulation of caked on grime and dirt on the condenser coil located outside can force the system to work harder and waste energy. A leak in the coils can result in insufficient refrigerant in the system. Other common culprits for malfunctioning air conditioning systems include a clogged A/C drain and faulty electric controls or sensors. The service professionals at Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air Conditioning will use the latest technology and tools to diagnose your air conditioning system’s problem and correct it quickly and cost-effectively. Our technicians will arrive at your home with fully stocked trucks with the tools and equipment they need to complete almost all jobs within one visit.
Baker Brothers has the best HVAC technicians in the business that can service and repair your HVAC units whenever they have issues. They specialize in everything from condensers, coils, air ducts, air filtration to complete HVAC unit replacements and HVAC installations with the best warranties in Dallas / Fort Worth. Our licensed and trained HVAC professionals are experts in the services you need to get your HVAC system up and running again. Our customers can count on us for quick and efficient air conditioning services and repairs in the DFW metroplex. Our friendly customer service and expert technicians are the main reasons why so many of our customers consider us to be the best AC service company in the Dallas area!
Here at Baker Brothers, we know just how unbearable the heat in the DFW metroplex can be. That’s why we want your home’s air conditioning unit to be functioning properly. Whether you have a problem that you want to be solved now or just want to do preventative maintenance, we can help. Contact us today to schedule your HVAC service or repair in the Dallas & Fort Worth area!
- All services carried out by State registered, highly trained service technicians
- All Leading Brands of Heating & Cooling Systems Serviced
- Air Condition & Heating System Parts, Labor, & Service Guarantees
- Cost Efficient HVAC System Installations
- Aid with Rebate & Incentive Programs by Utility Companies, Manufacturers, and Other Agencies
- Home Energy Usage Audits
- Fast, Reliable & Trusted Air Conditioning & Heating System Repairs, Service & Installation
Baker Brothers Air Conditioning and Heating Services
AC Replacement in Dallas, TX: Installing an Air Conditioning System
Has your Dallas home air conditioning system stopped giving you the cool comfort you have come to expect? Or maybe you have decided it’s time to upgrade from a window unit to a whole home cooling solution. Whatever the case may be, you can rely on the expertise, experience, and know-how of the professionals at Baker Brothers Plumbing & Air Conditioning to complete your installation fast and correctly.
HVAC Tune Up, Service and Maintenance Plans in Dallas, TX
The easiest way to avoid having your air conditioning system malfunction during the hottest days of the summer is to have it inspected and maintained every spring. We will run a series of diagnostic tests, clean the condenser coils if necessary, check the refrigerant level and inspect the many components to ensure they are working correctly.
By completing this annual service of your air conditioning system, you will be helping to prolong its life, improve its efficiency and ensure that it provides cool comfort throughout the summer ahead. You can get all of this with our Baker Brothers Family Plan Membership. This plan offers customers an annual inspection that helps detect many problems before they become significant. You also get other benefits such as priority scheduling and up to 15% off parts and labor.
Heater Repair and Furnace Repair Dallas, TX
Whenever you need any installation, repair, or maintenance for your heating system, call Baker Brothers. We are committed to providing the best customer service and getting your issues solved quickly and efficiently. We service all major make and models of electric and gas heating system in your home. Baker Brothers employs only the best heater/furnace service professionals that are ready to get your home comfortable for you during those cold days and nights.
Our Baker Brothers Family Plan membership provides you with an annual inspection of your furnace. This will help keep it working properly so it’s there for you when you need it most. Preventative maintenance is the best way to ensure your system is working as efficient as possible and not costing you more than it needs to on your monthly utility bills.
Ductless Mini Split Air Conditioning Systems
In homes or condominiums where space does not allow for a traditional air conditioning system, a ductless mini split air conditioning unit may be just the right alternative to provide cool comfort. They can also be a great solution for homes that do not have an existing duct system, such as those heated by baseboard heaters or radiators.
Ductless mini split air conditioning systems are comprised of a condenser located outside and an air handler mounted inside, much like a traditional air conditioning system.
Tips for Finding and Hiring the Best HVAC Company:
- Search for an experienced company. It takes years of experience to master this trade. A company that is just starting out might not have the resources and expertise to take care of many complex issues.
- Read the reviews. Take a quick look at websites with public customer feedback and reviews. You will get a much better idea about a company after reading what previous customers have to say. You can learn a lot about a company’s reliability, quality of work, customer service and prices from reading reviews.
- Research the company. Read a company’s website to learn more about what they have to offer. You can learn about their years of experience, services they offer and history. Different websites such as the Better Business Bureau can provide you with even more information you may be looking for.
- Listen to friends, family, and neighbors. Ask someone you trust that has recently had an HVAC company service their home for their recommendations. Friends and family can be very honest about their thoughts on a company.
- Cheap prices are not always your best option. We recommend finding the balance between competitive prices and a reliable company that can get the job done right the first time. Repairs and installations that are not done properly can end up costing you much more than you expect in the long-run.
Call Baker Brothers for air conditioning system installation, air conditioning repair, heater/furnace repair, air conditioning system tune-ups, or any HVAC contractor services in the DFW metroplex.
Baker Brothers Air Conditioning company offers residential HVAC services including a/c and air conditioning repair, a/c and air conditioning replacement, a/c and air conditioning installation, a/c and air conditioning tune up, a/c and air conditioning inspections, a/c and air conditioning maintenance on air conditioning units and systems in most or all of the following Dallas, TX ZIP Codes: 75229, 75230, 75225, 75220, 75209, 75219, 75247, 75212, 75235, 75201, 75207, 75248, 75287, 75252, 75244, 75254, 75240, 75251, 75248-1713, 75214, 75228, 75243, 75238, 75218, 75206, 75231, 75204, 75226, 75246, 75227, 75208, 75217, 75232, 75224, 75211, 75241, 75215, 75233, 75253, 75216, 75223, 75237, 75249, 75203, 75210