Dallas Heating Repair & Maintenance
When the heating system in your Dallas area home is in need of repair or service maintenance, you can count on the trusted experts from Baker Brothers Plumbing, Air Conditioning & Electrical. All of our technicians are fully insured, bonded and licensed, so you know you are getting the very best and most professional service you can find. To schedule an appointment, call us today at 214-892-2225.
Heating System Repairs
Repairing the heating system in your home is not a DIY job. It is a complex system that requires specialized knowledge. A well-meaning do-it-yourselfer, no matter how skilled he or she may be, could create a greater problem that may ultimately become even more costly.
When your heating system breaks down, you need to call in a reliable and trustworthy professional. An expert technician from Baker Brothers can soon be at your door to diagnose the problem and provide a solution.
Regular Annual Maintenance For Your System
They say an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. This is certainly true when it comes to your heating system. Having it professionally inspected and maintained annually by a qualified Baker Brothers technician before winter arrives is the ideal way to help to keep it running in tip top shape and avoid a possible future breakdown.
During these service visits, we will thoroughly inspect and clean the entire system, perform any necessary minor adjustments, check the electrical connections, heat exchanger and gas valve, and test the motor. Additionally, we will check your ductwork to ensure it has adequate airflow and measure the actual room temperature compared to the setting on your thermostat.
All of these checks and tests will help to make sure your heating system remains reliable and runs at the peak of its efficiency throughout the cold winter months. Should our inspection reveal a potential problem that could become worse in the coming months, we will offer our recommendations about the best way to deal with it.
Your heating system is one of your home’s largest consumers of energy. By keeping it properly maintained and tuned up annually, you will reduce your household’s overall environmental impact and keep your energy bills in check at the same time.
Family Plan Membership for Heating Systems
Get a Family Plan Membership today to receive HVAC Performance Tune–Ups & Inspections a Year for only $9.95 a month!
Preventive maintenance is the best way to avoid costly breakdowns and repairs. With a Baker Brothers Family Plan Membership you will receive:
- Full inspection of furnace and assemblies
- Inspect and adjust furnace burner/ignition assembly
- Evaluate and check heat exchanger for cracks or damage
- Inspect and tighten connections on heating system
- Examine air filter condition and air flow
- Monitor flue draft and inspect gas piping
- Test furnace safety controls
Your Family Plan Membership includes the following benefits and money saving discounts:
- Front of the Line Scheduling – As a Family Plan Member, when you are in need of service you will receive priority scheduling.
- Discounts on Repairs – You get a 15% discount on repairs when you are part of the Family Plan Membership program.
- Extended Hours – When you are a Family Plan Member, we offer extended hours until 7PM during the week, without additional fees.
- Convenient Auto Renewal – For your convenience, your Family Plan Membership will automatically renew each month so you will never have to worry about missing any of the great benefits and features.